Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Day FOTD with Lise Watier Pastel Power

Since Wednesday was the official first day of Spring here in the Northern Hemisphere, it was only apropos to pull out my Lise Watier Spring 2013 Pastel Power goodies for a FOTD. For swatches and my review of the Pastel Power collection visit this post.
Products used: 


  1. Apply coral shade from Lise Watier Pastel Power Quartet over entire eyelid;
  2. Apply light grey shade to brow bone;
  3. Apply teal shade to outer V and crease;
  4. Use pale blue shade to blend the teal shade into the coral and light grey;
  5. Line upper lash line with Clio Urban Khaki liquid liner;
  6. Line lower lash line with Lise Watier Vert Sarcelle Eye Shine liner;
  7. Lise Watier Pink Powder blush on cheeks;
  8. Lise Watier Corail Punch and Gosh Cool Lip Jam in 104 on lips;


5 comments:

  1. oh heyyyyy the teal is purrrdy!! and u don't look like cheap asian prozzie. huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what, seriously? I thought it was spring already since daffodils already tried to burst through (the snow).

    Very pretty look nunu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely FOTD! I love it! I usually don't buy spring collection eyeshadows because they are usually not pigmented enough and look very pale on me but this quad looks like it's really nicely pigmented. Now I wish I had considered getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you pull off the pink shadow very well~ pretty fotd :)

    ps, I read your about me and your FAQ's, I didn't realize you had them. I laughed at the former, and was informed by the latter. Thanks for them~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AMAZING. Love it.

    ReplyDelete